Thursday, June 21, 2012

Big Polly Pocket Dollhouse Makeover

I finally started working on the Polly house again. I was not happy with a few things, the bathroom, the closet doors, the fridge and mainly the floors. I stopped liking the shelf paper effect, it was fine for the smaller house, but I want to make this house stand out from the rest. I found some dollhouse pics with popsicle flooring stained and I love how it looks, so I am going to do the same. I never liked how the fridge turned out either so I'm making a separate fridge and glueing it once its done, and will only have cupboards on one side, and maybe a shelf beside the fridge.

Here are the 'before' pictures...










Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss the big reveal.
Thank you to all our members, for your support and kind words.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment