Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mini Modern Contest

Check out the link below and please vote for me. I entered a mini modern contest, my first contest and hopefully not my last. I love creating these dollhouses and miniatures, at first I was making them for my niece, but I think I'm making them more for me now ...hee hee... starting the blog and getting comments from our YouTube videos and the blog inspires me to do more... I just wish I had more time to spend on this, I'm trying to spend an hour every night now, the polly house pictures from the website below is not even finished, I more or less staged it....shhhh I hope the judges don't see this.

I want to thank everyone who has commented or even just watched our videos and posts. I love sharing this with my niece. It's her birthday this week and I am surprising her with a birthday video hosted my her Monster High dolls and I think her Polly Pockets will make an appearance as well.

Check out our Birthday video on Friday.

So check out the link below, and vote for your favourite. I'm not feeling too confident about winning this, I'm just excited to be apart of it and that my.. I mean our doll homes are on another website...how cool is that. The other participants are amazing.

http://minismodernas.blogspot.com.es/

No comments:

Post a Comment