Friday, November 2, 2012

Awesome Fabric Find from Kijiji

I love Kijiji, but sometimes I forget its there, I'm looking around for cheap fabric, hard to find, plus I like to have good inventory of fabric because my decorating and fashion inspiration starts with the fabric.

 
 


Then I remembered, hey maybe someone on Kijiji is selling fabric, duh....and yes there was.
I met this very nice lady who had binders full of beautiful fabric, so I went through all of it and told myself to only pick 20. I don't really know what to use it for yet, but it will definitely be used. Maybe for some new fashions for the Monster High dolls and barbies, maybe some nice curtains or upholstery for the dollhouses. I can't wait to use them.


I want to welcome my new subscribers and members, thank you so much for joining. Please send me your comments and please take a quick second and vote up above for the fashion top 100 doll sites. I think you can vote whenever you visit the blog so please vote often, so far we're ranked at number 5 at the time of this post. Thank you so much for your votes.

GingerLola

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: what luck! Can't wait to see these fabrics in your creations .. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete