Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dollhouse Contest

I am so excited, I just entered the First Annual Undersized Urbanite Dollhouse Contest.



This will motivate me to finish the dollhouse, I've been working on other crafts for the Monster High school house and our Skull Academy web series. Plus of course I also run my own business and try to sneak in one-two hours on my crafts and blogs everyday but I do leave my Sunday's for crafting.

Still so much to finish on the dollhouse, the kitchen and bathroom, furniture for all the bedrooms, a garden. I love it! I have made about six or seven dollhouses and this one is my favourite and its not even finished so I'm excited about finishing it and sharing it with you.

I have until May 2013...whew, gives me plenty of time. I am still trying to find time for my ebook on how to build these dollhouses, plus I have other projects I want to complete first.

I hope you will all vote for me once house is done.

Thank you.


 



Have a great day!
Thank you for subscribing and joining my blog. Please send me pics of your dollhouses, I would love to post them here.

Oh yah, I have to ask again, please vote for our site for 'top 100 doll sites' above.

Thank you so much!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment