Tuesday, November 27, 2012

How to Make a Doll Restaurant - Finished...almost

Hi, the restaurant is almost finished, I changed a few things around since the last post. After putting all the dolls in the restaurant seated at the tables, it was a bit crowded and hard to use the door. So I removed one of the tables and made a counter by the front door.

I found these shelves at Value Village and they were perfect. I sanded them and re-stained using the same stain I used on the floors, table and door. The shelves were in perfect condition but the colour was a little off, it was too red. After all this work on the restaurant, I wanted it to be perfect, or almost perfect is good enough for me.



 



 

 
 



All we need now is art for our walls, we want you, our viewers to be apart of our show 'Skull Academy'. Please email us scans of your original artwork, we will be picking ten of our favourites and our viewers, subscribers and facebook friends will pick their favourites, we will be hanging five pieces in the restaurant. Anyone of any age can send us their artwork.

By submitting your artwork to us, you are giving us permission to use it free of charge in our web series, videos, facebook or blog posts.

For more pictures of Lola's Bistro, check our our YouTube channel for video.
Thank you all so much for your comments, you inspire me to want to make more...
Please vote for us for top 100 doll sites above on the right.

Thank you
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment