Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dorm Room Makeover

I love these dorm rooms that I made for the school house, I love that I can change them and give them little makeovers too. We are expecting new students at Skull Academy and instead of making another dorm room, I made a couple of bunk beds for Spectra and Operetta's dorm room. I don't think they will like that they have to share with two other ghouls, but I do like how the room turned out. I will be doing another video soon on the school house, there has been a few changes to the rooms.

before







after











Thank you for stopping by. Please vote for our site on the right hand side before you go. I want to welcome all our new subscribers, thank you so much for joining my site and now you are all entered in the doll giveaway and all giveaways. If you have any suggestions on what to include on our blogs, please let us know.  Thank you :)

GingerLola2011

6 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I love the look of this room. . I love. I like bunk beds. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dorm as Attitude i really love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, you are really talented

    ReplyDelete